We all hear the news – which countries are struggling now? Which are emerging as powers? What currencies are weakening? Where are the new opportunities for growth? Which economies are emerging as the new leaders? And, how does all this affect our industry? Localization/translation/internationalization – these functions become more important as companies go global. And yet, often we see resources for localization being reduced.
For Localization World 2013, we are looking for proposals that address how localization meets the challenges of today's worldwide economy. Have we become more efficient? How do we meet the content explosion? How can technology help? How do you tap emerging markets? Where does crowdsourcing fit in? If you have experienced some of these issues, tell us about them!
The 2013 theme, Localization in a Shifting Global Economy, is not meant to restrict the content of the conference. We encourage presenters to submit proposals that fit with the theme or the general interest areas listed below:
- Global Business: Experienced business people provide practical insights for companies that want to venture with confidence into new international markets.
- Standards: With increasing use of different technologies, standards and interoperability become more important. This track will cover leading efforts to create effective standards.
- Translation Automation: As technology develops and matures, there are increasingly more uses for translation automation. This track explores where and how those uses best fit in to real-world practices.
- Global Web: Leading companies, each with an outstanding web presence, offer their expertise for launching and maintaining a worldwide web platform.
- Localization Core Competencies: An introductory track for companies that need to localize, but are unsure where to start.
- Advanced Localization Management: This track, the heart of Localization World, continues to provide the latest information on trends, processes, technologies and influences that shape the world of localization.
- Inside Track: Special format sessions for deepening understanding of select topics and sessions that stimulate collaboration and community.
- Content Strategy: This track will explore the need for content strategy, content standards and repeatable processes, and will examine the role of translation and localization in our mobile, global, on-demand world.
Börsen und Netzwerke gibt es viele im Netz, doch nur eine Marketing Börse. Kompliment an die Entwickler und die hier versammelten User. Macht weiter so! Durch Vermittlung und weitergabe dieser HP Adresse konnte ich schon so manchem helfen.