Content Connections 2017 is our Acrolinx flagship event designed by content professionals for content professionals. This includes content strategists, content marketers, marketing technologists, content managers, technical editors and writers, and all of the people who support content as a strategic asset of their business.
Our conference will be jam-packed with expert speakers, case studies, and invaluable opportunities to connect with peers. The agenda will cover topics that matter most to content professionals, including:
- Customer/User experience
- Content governance
- Adaptive content/personalization
- Agile methodology
- Content reuse
- Scaling and operationalizing content
Why Attend Content Connections 2017:
There are many great reasons to attend Content Connections 2017. One of the biggest is our theme: The Power of High-Impact Content.
At Acrolinx, we’re very invested in the value that high-impact content brings to organizations, and we’re filling our agenda with actionable guidance and practical tips to make this your reality. The business of content is complex, but it can also be incredibly fruitful.
Looking for other great reasons to attend? We’ve got those too:
- We’ve done this before. It’s our third annual Content Connections conference.
- We’ve arranged a great venue in Berlin. Content Connections takes place at Hotel Meliá, which is located on the banks of the Spree river and in the heart of the German capital.
- We’ll have something for everyone. Our speakers and sessions will be geared for all levels of experience.
More information and regsitration: https://acrolinxcc.com/cc2017-emea-about/
We can’t wait to see you in Berlin!