24th & 25th of September 2013, Hotel Palace, Berlin Germany
Positively translating pricing strategy and theory into competitive advantage and shareholder value through proactive price management and pricing optimization
* Designing and Establishing a Pricing Strategy in a Global Organization
* Integrating Pricing in the Relevant Processes and Corporate Strategy
* Pricing in a Global Organization: Adapting your Organization to Better bridge the Gap between Headquarters and Local Offices
* How you can Successfully Implement Premium Pricing at the early stage of Product Launch in a Competitive Environment
* Profitable Market Share Growth through Value-Based Pricing – Tools and KPIs
Pricing Optimization in Manufacturing Industries
Price management and pricing optimization are currently enjoying increased management focus and has become a major topic for and is under the spotlight for most organizations. This is because in most markets the usually or common profit-drivers like cost and sales volume do not offer any meaningful optimization chances. Many companies, especially in the manufacturing industries, have discovered that pricing is a powerful instrument to sustainably increase competitive advantage and maximize profit.
At this conference, we will discuss and talk about todayŽs required pricing organizational strengths and capabilities that every manufacturing company should have in order to remain competitive in their various markets. Through several case studies from well-known and successful companies, the conference will provide a framework for developing pricing strategies and processes that make customers to acknowledge value.
Pricing has become a key differentiator in the competitive business environment. Companies that have recognized this potential are benefitting from significant increases in profit share. Join this event to get insight into the strategies from global companies and participate in our various lively discussions and debates.