With Contentserv, retailers and brand owners create path-breaking product experiences of the future - using the full potential of modern technologies. Our goal is to revolutionize the everyday lives of marketing and product teams - our innovative, holistic platform focuses on time-to-value.
Contentserv has expanded its global presence and is continuously looking for highly skilled individuals all over the world. With headquarters in Switzerland and Munich and offices across Europe, the US and Asia we make it possible for you to enjoy an international working culture of excellence and equal opportunities.
At Contentserv, we love individuals who continually strive for excellence in their personal and professional lives. Our rapid growth demands high performance. We are proud to say that we are a team of talented and creative individuals motivated to empower organizations to craft exciting product experiences.
If you are up for the challenge and want to be a relentless pioneer in your field, join us.
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager (gn) to speed up our presence in the European SaaS Arena by focusing on our Channel Partner Business in all our relevant markets.
An exciting and rewarding role that requires a smart, disciplined and experienced person.
The right candidate is up to date with B2B and digital marketing skills and has a proven track record of running high performing campaigns.
This is a newly created role that supports the company strategy and you will work alongside the Sr. Global Partner Marketing Director, the regional field marketing managers and the regional partner managers. The responsibilities are designed to support the organization to successfully work alongside our global and regional partners, to deliver partner sales revenue targets.
Contentserv's Vision for this role
You have a passion for B2B marketing, get excited by delivery results, as well as multi-asking?
You enjoy juggling a number of projects with different partners as well as managing and documenting processes?
You have great analytical skills, tracking performance, adjusting activities to ensure ROI?
You feel you have the skills, experience and ability to build relationships that deliver results, both internally and externally? Then tell us more!
Create, execute and optimize a portfolio of integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive Contentserv's growing Channel Partner Business:
- Deploy the overall partner marketing strategy and guidelines: enable and execute partner marketing onboarding and enablement
- Develop scalable, integrated go-to-market (GTM) strategies for assigned channels with established marketing and sales objectives
- Build custom co-marketing campaigns with high value, strategic partners, specifically technology partners. Identify areas for partner marketing process improvement
- Ensure that GTM programs have clear and measurable success metrics, partnering with Field Marketing teams to ensure the measurement plan and infrastructure is in place
- Track and analyze channel marketing program performance to understand ROI and partner engagement against goals
- Analyze evolving market trends and partner data to bring innovative ideas to market, including partner insights through research and regular live partner interaction.
- Develop partner marketing tools such as a partner portal. Manage the Contentserv partner website pages, keeping them up to date and relevant
Your Profile and Background
- At least around five years B2B technology marketing background, with partner marketing experience, deploying through and with partner activities - ideally with an international organisation. With experience of working with local and global implementation, consultants and technology partners
- Previously worked within a global marketing team with a proven track record of working collaboratively on a global team scale
- Very good knowledge and editorial skills in German and English are a must in this role
- Experience of partner portals will be ideal, but is not essential
Join us and gain
- A versatile and senior level job with high personal responsibility and challenging tasks including the ability to work independently and flexibly (remote with some regular presence)
- A professional and international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A cooperative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- The chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our international team.
Wait no longer - apply with us! We are looking forward!
FULL TIME | München, Deutschland | Remote (flexible) | With Professional Experience