At Showpad, we empower others to be at their best. As a business, that means the Showpad sales enablement platform allows revenue teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software as well as innovative sales content and engagement solutions. We provide sales and marketing with the software and support they need to enable their teams, drive more revenue and deliver incredible buying experiences.
Founded in 2011 in Belgium, Showpad is a team of more than 400 people working from our headquarters in Ghent and Chicago or regional offices in London, Munich, San Francisco and Wroclaw.
As an employer who understands the importance of diversity, we are committed to proudly representing the various identities of the communities in which we work and the clients that we serve. We have been recognised as a top workplace by Built In Chicago, Built In San Francisco and Inc. Magazine, as a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5000 Europe list and won the award for “Most Sustainable Growth Company” by Deloitte Belgium.
About The Digital Marketing Specialist Position At Showpad
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you play a crucial role in the future growth of Showpad. Together with the Global Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for generating high quality inbound leads through all available digital channels in order to drive pipeline for all regional sales teams globally.
Key Responsibilities As a Digital Marketing Specialist At Showpad
- Support execution of the digital marketing strategy globally in multiple languages (English, German, French, Dutch)
- Set up and manage social advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Manage Search campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Forecast, track and report on campaign performance
- Improve campaign performance through A/B testing and optimisation
- Work closely with our regional program managers to define regional priorities and support their regional goals
- Bring ideas to the table and experiment to further scale our inbound marketing
Attributes Of a Digital Marketing Specialist At Showpad
- Basic understanding of B2B demand generation
- Experience with international campaigns on paid social and paid search channels
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Proficiency in German and/or French
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Basic experience in Google Tag Manager
- Eagerness to challenge the status-quo and thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Previous experience in B2B/SaaS demand generation
- Experience with Salesforce, Looker, Amazon QuickSight, Marketo, 6Sense, Metadata, Supermetrics, Semrush
What You Can Expect From Showpad
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (including Juneteenth and paid time off to vote), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organisations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Showpad to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organisation and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.