Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
matelso is an owner-managed, medium-sized MarTech company from Kaiserslautern in the Palatinate region of Germany. Our team of around 40 employees in the areas of product management, tech and marketing works every day with pleasure and passion to develop future-proof solutions for our customers that offer real added value.
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) in a modern and agile working atmosphere? We are currently working on a brand new product and offer you a playground where you invest all your knowledge, have the freedom to experiment, and have access to brand new technologies.
- You will contribute according to your talents and passions to an agile development team that operates throughout the application lifecycle from strategic planning to development, deployment, and ensuring ongoing operations.
- You are jointly responsible for achieving the sprint goals in close cooperation with your Scrum team.
- You enjoy learning the latest C#/.NET versions and other technologies in order to develop state of the art applications.
- You will be developing microservices and the associated interfaces.
- The most important thing for us is your passion for IT and innovation, so career changers with strong practical experience are just as welcome as graduates with a degree in computer science or with training in the IT field.
- A strong working knowledge of C#/.NET, or a related programming language.
- Skills in SQL are expected.
- Agile software development methods such as Scrum and Kanban are not foreign words for you.
- You have first experiences with service-oriented interfaces based on REST and know modern version management systems such as Git.
- You are grateful for a good CI/CD and know container virtualization environments like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Ideally you have experience in using project management and ticket tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence).
- You posses creativity and high quality awareness.
- As we are an international team, we require good to very good English skills.
- Top salary: We reward your strong performance with an attractive fixed salary and other benefits such as event-related bonuses.
- Flexible working time model: With our flexible working time model and a fully trust-based working time, you can balance your work-life balance.
- Complimentary charging station: a stocked beverage fridge, fully-automatic coffee machine and snacks will help you keep your battery topped off.
- Permanent employment: All signs point to growth. Therefore, you will of course receive a permanent employment contract and the perspective of a sustainable cooperation.
- Individual personnel development: We already start during the onboarding phase to jointly reflect on strengths, areas of development and professional as well as personal goals. Set your footprint.
- True team spirit and regular employee events: We offer many occasions to get together and celebrate successes.
- Exciting challenges: Our organization is growing in the environment of forward-looking technologies, trends and topics such as artificial intelligence, big data and digitalization.
Then we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail.
You have questions in advance? Stephanie von Ploetz will be happy to answer them by phone: +49 631 91464476
Person-related formulations in the job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.
Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)