Today’s customers look for a complete set of information before making their buying decisions. Everything from web pages and product brochures to technical documentation, user guides, and specs. It’s more important than ever to offer customers a unified experience – across devices, channels, and formats – with consistent, top-quality messaging. After all, great customer experience is critical to the growth and competitive differentiation of B2B companies.
Adobe’s XML Documentation Add-on for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) breaks down traditional content silos by allowing content creators to build, review, approve, and publish both technical content and marketing content in the same environment.
In this webinar, we’ll take this powerful integration one step further by demonstrating how you can improve the quality of all your content with Acrolinx.
- How Acrolinx uses artificial intelligence to “read” your content and suggest improvements
- How you can check both DITA and marketing content with the Acrolinx sidebar – whether you work in Adobe FrameMaker or Adobe Experience Manager
- Where Acrolinx sits in the XML Documentation Add-on for AEM environment
- Juhee Garg, Product Manager, Adobe
- Stefan Gentz, Worldwide TechComm Evangelist, Adobe
- Deb Symons, Senior Marketing Director, Acrolinx
- Olivia Voils, Senior Product Manager, Acrolinx
Sign up free: http://bit.ly/2jdBoBj